Customer Relationship Management (CRM) refers to systems used to track and measure marketing campaigns as well as create databases of qualified prospects and targets. Eseka manages CRMs on behalf of our clients with full support. Modern business to business solutions thrive with CRM systems because they focus on deliverable results.
Selling today is not so different to "The Good Old Days" in that the technology and techniques have adapted and progressed. We believe that using the latest technology is the best way to improving efficiency while, at the same time, reducing costs. From Cloud Services to Telecommunications, Eseka is able to implement the best-of-breed services available to you.
Eskea’s Customer Relationship Management includes:
- CRM creation, implementation and management together with sales team management and reporting
- Quote follow-up services, post sales research and up-selling
- Customer retention, database cleansing, customer Relationship management
Sales and marketing in the digital age require digital innovation to make it work and keep it modern. It is for this reason CRMs are so vital. The POPI act has also created a need for security with regards to personal information as many people have become very reluctant to share their contact details for fear of the dreaded spammer. CRMs also allow for strong storage within a system so that protects your data from being lost.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for Retention and Up-selling
- Our CRM will make sure every customer stays connected to your brand
- Customer queries actioned immediately – You get a unique 086 # into our contact centre
- Web queries actioned immediately – All enquiries from your website comes directly to the contact centre
- When required, Eseka will blog on your behalf
- SMS queries actioned immediately –If required you get a unique SMS short Code into our contact centre
- Up-selling, cross-selling, quote follow-up
- Customer Satisfactions surveys and Net Promoter Scores
In order to achieve our Customer Retention and Up-Selling goals we will:
- Create and inbound 086 telephone line
- Point your website enquires to Eseka (A copy will go to both Eseka and yourself)
- Create a detailed database of your existing and lapsed clients
- Segment you database for appropriate Up-selling, cross-selling, quote follow-up
- Plan and implement Customer Satisfactions surveys and Net Promoter Scores
- Report the results from the Customer Satisfactions surveys and Net Promoter Scores so you can develop new products, increase sales volumes from existing clients, reignite lapsed clients,